What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded to the user’s computer in order to store data, which may be updated and retrieved by the organization responsible for its installation.
What type of Cookies are used by this website?
Analytical Cookies (Google Analytics). They offer the owner information on website traffic (more information):
– _utma. Expiry, two years
– _utmb. Expiry, 30 minutes
– _utmc. Expiry, 30 minutes
– _utmz. Expiry, 6 months
Technical Cookies (they allow the user to view the website correctly).
– wordpress_logged_in. Expiry, 1 year
– wp-settings. Expiry, 1 year
How can you change your Cookie settings?
– Internet Explorer: Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings. For more information, please contact Microsoft support or check browser Help.
– Firefox: Tools> Options> Privacy> History> Custom Settings. For more information, please contact Mozilla support or check browser Help.
– Chrome: Settings> Show Advanced Options> Privacy -> Content Settings. For more information, please contact Google support or check browser Help.
– Safari: Preferences> Security. For more information, please contact Apple Support or check browser Help.
– Opera: Settings> Options> Advanced> Cookies. For more information, contact Opera support or check browser Help.
If you use another browser other than those above, check the Cookies policy of installation, use and blockage.
What happens if Cookies are disabled?
Some features of the Services and areas of this website may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.