CPPS-Gate40 is a powerful Smart Gateway that faces Cyber-Physical Production System requirements. It merges high computational capability, high availability industrial and IT networking, physical processing sensing and database management.
CPPS-Gate40 offers a solution for the communication between the factory equipment and the company’s IT network, solving the problem of the heterogeneity of data acquisition and providing advanced connectivity between machines and with the MES/ERP systems of the company, as well as to the “cloud”. It simplifies the implementation of advanced data acquisition and industrial networking infrastructures focused on Big Data analytics, M2M solutions and applications for remote monitoring and automation. CPPS-Gate40 consists of a modular embedded hardware and software system, designed to offer easy access to a huge variety of field devices through a wide range of industrial interfaces. It is powered by SMARTZynq module and by high availability and synchronization IPs from SoC-e. This technology is field proven and present in more than 20 countries worldwide. CPPS-Gate40 integrates different technologies and protocols to offer a Smart gateway solution which allows users to achieve accelerated business development into the IoT environment, merging efficiently the plant with the IT world.
Technologies and key concepts:
- Edge computing
- Industrial Ethernet networking
- High availability: HSR/PRP Protocol
- Syncronization: IEEE 1588
- Data acquisition and control through sensoric interfaces ( temperature, vibration, analog/digital inputs/outputs, IOLINK, etc.)
- Multiprotocol data acquisition: RS232, RS485, Profinet, Profibus, Modbus, Siemens S7, etc.
- Database management: SQL, CouchDB, JSON, etc.
- Edge computing
- IIoT Gateway
- Data acquisition
- M2M connection
- Connection with MES/ERP systems
- Big Data analytics
- Remote monitoring
- Predictive maintenance
- HMI Integration
- Event, alarm and log management
- Industrial Control Systems (ICS)
- ICS Cybersecurity
- Microdeco: https://issuu.com/xcelljournal/docs/xcell94/14e
- Industrial Internet Consortium y UL (Underwriters Larotarories); http://www.iiconsortium.org/security-claims.htm
- Other references under NDA
• Brochure: http://soc-e.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/CPPS_Gate40_Sensor_brochure_160613_lq.pdf
• Video-interview at Embedded World 2016 with Data Analitics “Edge Processing”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrkasLaq9Tg
• Industrial Internet Consortium and UL (Underwriters Laboratories) Cybersecurity Testbed ; http://www.iiconsortium.org/security-claims.htm
• Cibersecurity Agents and remote Dashboard integrated in CPP-Gate40 presented at Hannover Messe 2016:ity Agent: http://soc-e.com/soc-e-at-hannover-messe-april-25-29-2016/
Connected industry 4.0 axes:
2. Solutions applicable to products, 2.2. Connectivity Solutions, 2.3. Product intelligence solutions (micro-industrial), 3. Solutions applicable to business models, 3.1. Services platforms, 3.1.1. Cloud, 3.1.2. Cybersecurity, 3.1.3. Analytical data, 3.2. Interoperability platforms, 3.5. Traceability and logistics solutions, 3.8 Communication infrastructure, 4.0 Connected Industry