EUSKALTEL – M2M, services machine – machine communications. They are data services that enable the exchange of information between two remote machines without human intervention.
They are data services that do not require human intervention and allow the exchange of information between two remote machines: vehicles, parking meters, medical equipment, vending machines, data phones, signals, radar, motors, alarms, sensors, appliances, and so on.
M2M technology has unlimited potential means any device for any sector, anywhere.
– Single Charge per line, or consolidated total lines.
– Control of consumption, warning thresholds and fully customizable lock
– Email notification thresholds achieved.
– Ability to manage traffic through APN Intranet Client
– Possibility of access through fixed IPs
– Self-Service Web Interface lines
o Activation / deactivation / Profiling, management grupos./ rate changes
o Modification of the notification thresholds and lock / Reports connections, consumption and billing
Technologies and key concepts:
- Fundación Tekniker
Connected industry 4.0 axes:
1. Solutions applicable to production processes, 1.2. Automation and robotic solutions, 1.3. Technical office solutions (SCADAS, MES, PML), 2. Solutions applicable to products, 2.1. Solutions for scanning products: wearables, sensors, labels..., 2.2. Connectivity Solutions, 3. Solutions applicable to business models, 3.5. Traceability and logistics solutions, 3.8 Communication infrastructure, 4.0 Connected Industry